Usually when a daunting task presents itself, it is difficult to decide where to start. That's about how I feel! So, I'll do what I do best-- I'll start by making a list!
- Landon turned 16!
- I went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for a wedding. (Congrats Mr.& Ms. Lynch!)
- Hunter VanDeventer turned one-year-old! I was so excited to be there for his birthday.
- My best friend moved across the US to California. Her moving day was so difficult for me. I was so excited for her, but sad that she was going so far away.
- I saw the musical WICKED for the second time. It was incredible--again!
- I flew to California to spend time with Jordan. We went to the Capitola Begonia Festival and it was so much fun!
- I got to welcome baby Brooklyn Marie LeAnn Hayes in to the world.
- I was chosen to attend the Kappa Leadership Academy in Columbus, Ohio as an alumni representative.
- I turned 24! I was sad to see 23 leave, it was such a life-changing year!
- I started working for STARRY in Round Rock.
- I attend the 10th annual Girls' Trip to Port Aransas! I was so honored to be asked back for my second year. And this year, there was a "distinguished guest" staying at our condos-- Laura Bush!
- I went to UNT Homecoming in Denton. That same weekend the Zeta Sigma Chapter of Kappa Kappa Gama celebrated their 20th anniversary on the UNT campus. GKODB!
- I learned that my dear friends, Erin & Cullen Mills, are expecting a sweet Peanut of their own! I cannot wait to be an Auntie again!
- I also found out that my cousins, Kelly & Jason, are expecting Baby #2! (I will not be drinking 'the water' anytime soon.)
- I saw Colbie Callait in concert. She was great!
- I traveled to Kentucky for the first time!
- I cannot believe that it is already November! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and spending time with family and friends. I am so thankful for everything in my life.
I will try not to wait another six months before my next blog. It is too hard to remember everything that has gone on!