Monday, August 23, 2010

Betsey Johnson Experience

I failed to mention one very important tidbit from my Betsey Johnson experience.

As I made my way up to the counter to purchase my dress and shoes, I noticed a new shipment of jewelry being sorted and set out in the display case. It seemed to have a nautical theme-- fishes, anchors, coral, etc. I casually asked, "You don't have anything with a sea horse on it, do you?"

"Ummm, like this?" Sold.












"We also have this." Sold.













Well, actually, my sweet friend Kim was with me and insisted on purchasing the necklace for my birthday. She was also kind enough to let me take it home with me early! Needless to say, I floated out of Betsey Johnson with my dress, shoes, and bling in hand. (**Side note: that sea horse is wearing a blue bow...just sayin'...)

No comments:

Post a Comment