Friday, July 8, 2011

Nothing interesting to say...

Ok, it's not that I'm lazy...busy, maybe. Well, not "maybe." I am definitely busy. But, really I haven't blogged since April because I felt like I had nothing interesting to say. I still don't, but I have gone through some major life changes over the past few months.

1.My little brother graduated high school, turned 18, and moved in to his dorm at Texas A&M University--whoop!

2. My sister was promoted to high school. Good grief I'm getting old.

3. I changed jobs from a non-profit one to the corporate world--hello, Dell!

4. I'm almost done with my new years resolution to pay off my credit card debt...just last week I wrote the check to pay off my car (early)!

So, things are going well... I'll let you know when I have something interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment