Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, baby brother!

Today I am wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite baby brother, Landon! Today he turns 17 years old and I can hardly believe it. I remember when he was born. I was so excited to be a big sister after eight years of being an only child. I loved for my mom to bring him up to the Elementary School so that I could show him off to my friends. He was my real, live baby doll!

He may or may not want me to share this, but when he was a toddler his favorite movie was Toy Story. (That's not the bad part...) He also loved to dress in character for whatever movie he was watching, so when we'd put on Toy Story, he'd get out his cowboy boots (for Woody) and a baby blanket, which he proceeded to tie in a cape-like fashion (for Buzz Lightyear). And his favorite outfit was a diaper. That's it. Boots. Cape. Diaper. (Don't worry, we have pictures to prove it!) Things haven't changed much...tonight, at midnight, we will be some of the first to see Toy Story 3 in 3-D. Landon hasn't decided what he's wearing yet. :)

I love you, Landon Forrest, and I am so proud of the young man you have become! Happy Birthday, baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment