Friday, December 3, 2010

Cricut...not to be confused with cricket.

Ok, I'm obsessed. I have already sent my email to Santa. (Yes, he accepts emails now. Love that he's technologically savvy!) I have heard the term "Cricut" a hundred (maybe more) times. I knew that it was a scrapbooking tool. (I used to scrapbook, but now I don't have the time.) I think I knew it was a die-cutting machine. (If you don't know what that means, you're obviously NOT a scrapbooker...) Somehow, the other day, I came across the Cricut again. I don't even remember what lead me to it, but I do know that it was love at first sight. I quickly sent a shout out to all my Facebook friends to see if any of them were proud Cricut owners. Thankfully, a friend from High School replied and I asked her 10 million (ok, maybe just 10) questions about it. She loves it and she said it can be used for cutting paper, vinyl, and even cloth for sewing! Holy cow--I must have it. So, I promptly got on the 'ol Yahoo and sent off my email to the big man in red. (No, not the Kool-aid guy...SANTA!) I promised him that I had been a good girl and now I just have my fingers crossed that he thinks so, too. Stay tuned for me to go crafting crazy (Hopefully!) with a new Cricut very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment