Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gifts fit for a Queen...err, Princess!

So here is the first of my birthday recap posts...

This year I was reminded just how spoiled blessed I am. I was showered with gifts that were perfect for me. It's as everyone in my life thought of something that represented me best and bought it for me. Each gift was hand picked with thoughtfulness and love. I am just so thankful. Here a just a few of the highlights:

My Mom bought me the entire set of the Lilly Pulitzer Kappa bags that I blogged about previously. When I showed them to my mom originally, she said, "Which ones do you like?" My response was, "All of them." What I meant was I would be happy with any of them, but what she heard (and bought) was all of them.

My Dad, knowing my love for keys, owls, and fleur de lis (the blue, the blue, that's for me!) bought me a precious key necklace.

My sweet brother and sister, knowing my new passion for both running and yoga, bought me new running shorts and yoga pants.

My roommate, Becca, knows I love bows and Betsey Johnson. She not only surprised me with a decorated apartment and a birthday cake, she got me adorable Betsey Bow Earrings!

My cousins and my Aunt took time to attend my birthday dinner and gave me a fleur de lis wine bottle cork and a Little Mermaid Christmas ornament.

Jordan knows me better than I know myself on most days. I am proud to display the blue sea horse she sent me. It fits perfectly in my teal paisley/sea inspired bedroom!

I received cards, gift cards, lots of texts and calls, and even Tiff's Treats (Thanks, James.)! What a great reminder my birthday was of how many wonderful people I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment