Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TLM

Looking over my last few blogs I realized that I generally write about shopping, traveling, or The Little Mermaid (TLM). Well, this post is no different...

This morning I thought I'd take a little peek at what's going on in the Ticketmaster world. I selected Austin and surrounding areas and found what concerts, comedians, and sports are going on in the near future. Much to my surprise I came across this:

Concert Ballet: The Little Mermaid (Selena Auditorium At the American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, Texas). Yep, that's right folks...TLM Ballet! I would like to say that on my calendar in November is a little note to check on tickets to the San Fransisco Ballet. They are also doing TLM. I am also still not-so-patiently waiting for the release of the tour schedule for TLM Broadway tour. I asked myself,  "Self, can there be too much TLM in my life?" And quickly I answered myself, "Heck no self!" So, when tickets go on sale on Saturday morning you can bet I'll be buying a couple. So, anyone up for see TLM in CC in March?



PS. I have depth. I am intelligent. Someday I might prove it in my blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment