Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Give Thanks

This year I have so many things to be thankful for. I work for a great organization, I moved out of my parents house for the second time, I started Grad School... I've had my share of ups and downs, but all-in-all, I am so blessed. 

This Thanksgiving is going to be different than all the rest-- I'm not with my family. This year I am spending Thanksgiving with Blake and surrounded by many friends, all of which I am thankful for; however, it will be different being away from my parents and siblings. I imagine that as I get older, this will happen more often. Sending many hugs and kisses to Molino, FL!

One thing I am very excited about is to be actively participating in the cooking this year. Normally, I'm in charge of the mashed potatoes, but this year I am responsible for the sweet potatoes and the Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. Check out my recipe for Marshmallows with Sweet Potatoes (aka Sweet Potato Casserole) on my cooking blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment