Monday, November 1, 2010

Ready to Run

This year I am running in the Austin Susan G Komen Race for the Cure 5K on November 7th--less than a week away! As you probably know, I am not a runner. I've been training (a little) but I will still have to walk some of it I'm sure. I keep seeing opportunities for people to tell their breast cancer story. For some that's a story of loss. For others it's a triumphant story of victory. I keep thinking-- I don't have a story. And I hope I never have to. The point is, I will complete it. I'm running for those women who don't have a story. Hopefully, they'll never have to have one either.

There's still time for you to join our team. Or, if you'd rather sleep in and let me do the running for you, feel free to donate to a wonderful cause. If you've already donated, I am so grateful. Thank you.

Visit my personal page to sign up or donate today!

1 comment:

  1. i love you. while you are not running for me, (and I hope you never have to), I love that you are running. See you SUnday morning EARLY!

    ReplyDelete