1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 cup frozen whipped cream, thawed
Gingersnap cookies, apples, or cinnamon graham cracker sticks
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
2. Add in pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger. Mix well.
3. Fold in the thawed whipped cream.
4. Serve with green apples, graham cracker sticks, or gingersnaps.
5. Store in refrigerator.
Here's what I did differently:
1. I wasn't sure when I'd be needing pumpkin again (other than Thanksgiving) so I used the whole can of pumpkin so it wouldn't go to waste.
2. I didn't skip any ingredients, but I failed to read the directions and just tossed everything in the mixing bowl at once. It tasted fine to me...
Original recipe (and picture) borrowed form The Girl Who Ate Everything